Tuesday, August 29, 2006

100 things. . . by mandate . .haha

I've been asked to write a list of 100 things i love . . . not an easy task really. I am sure I am going to leave something out and quite honestly, I have far more things that annoy me lately, but then that makes this exercise even better as it should help me see how lucky I am.

No anniversary for me and after making this list I am strangely hungry for bananas and peanut butter . . mmmmm peanut butter . . haha

Feel free to send me comments and I'll expound on the unfamiliar.

Here we go, I love:
  1. my babies
  2. a beer with my friends
  3. mexico
  4. warm winter evenings
  5. breezes
  6. a captured crowd with a mic in my hand
  7. making people laugh
  8. the next day ache after a good workout
  9. learning something knew
  10. banana ice cream
  11. my new short hair cut
  12. the moment before a first kiss
  13. a neat and tidy desk
  14. playing games with my babies
  15. unsolicited affection from someone you love
  16. post that doesn't ask you for money or to spend money
  17. philosophy
  18. philanthropy
  19. heroes (not Rambo)
  20. films that make you completely forget where you are
  21. anything that makes you reflect
  22. the moment right after a first kiss
  23. hearing . . you got the job
  24. single option restaurant menus . .
  25. clean laundry
  26. clean kitchens
  27. maid service
  28. my laptop
  29. tools . . a garage full of shiny tools!
  30. convertible cars
  31. the statement "let's go to bed"
  32. my health
  33. my plump tummy
  34. a good suit
  35. a good smelling woman in a lift (elevator)
  36. leaving the subway when there's a bad smelling person
  37. my mom
  38. new wizzy gadgets
  39. scar on my cheek
  40. that I have hair!
  41. passionate shagging (stolen from Suze)
  42. my cats . . even though I don't like cats
  43. helping people
  44. any Laker victory
  45. sailing
  46. the thought of owning my own boat
  47. writing
  48. singing
  49. saying goodnight to my boys
  50. Santa Monica pier
  51. Corona
  52. my sand collection
  53. whistling
  54. latin dancing
  55. tiny English villages
  56. peppercorn
  57. weymouth
  58. The Channel Islands
  59. new potatos
  60. soft clothes
  61. Las Vegas
  62. making out (snogging)
  63. well ironed shirts
  64. good report cards
  65. Josh's curly hair
  66. Liam's imagination
  67. Danny's sense of humour
  68. new school clothes
  69. watching my babies rip open presents on Christmas day
  70. driving down PCH
  71. big bonuses
  72. knowing someone loves me
  73. when there's no bad news to report
  74. comedy clubs
  75. live bands
  76. Laguna Beach
  77. Mexican / Spanish style homes
  78. Pho
  79. Batman
  80. Hollywood endings
  81. eating my grandma's homemade tortillas
  82. the San Fernando swap meet
  83. reading or hearing inspirational words
  84. my new blog
  85. days I don't smoke
  86. standing outside a bar after 3 or 4 drinks and having a cigarette in the cool air. . sorry but its true!
  87. The Thames south bank area in London
  88. Carvel's ice cream birthday cakes
  89. open air seating at restraunts
  90. chocolate cake shots . . ask me about them, they are delicious
  91. tabasco
  92. friends
  93. marmite sandwiches
  94. a successful non smoking day
  95. my girlfriend
  96. peanut butter
  97. a full nights sleep
  98. dogs
  99. zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance by Robert Pirsig
  100. My mexican heritage

2 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Susannah Conway said...

ooh, a fantastic list you've compiled there :-) Sx

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home